[App_rpt-users] Website registration

Stephen Curtis steve at m0hoy.com
Thu Jun 14 06:23:01 UTC 2018

Hi Guys,

Could someone from the registration team please help me. I am receiving emails every day from a guy here in the UK who is desperately trying to get his account authorised with you. He does not seem to be receiving your account activation email. The message he is getting is “Your account is inactive, please check your spam folder etc.” The guy says it is not in his junk/spam folder. His call sign is M6MZF and has asked me to give you guys another email address andrewmzf54 at hotmail.com <mailto:andrewmzf54 at hotmail.com>

Thanks for all your hard work managing this stuff!

Cheers

Steve M0HOY