[App_rpt-users] Reminder: Tech NET Tues June 19 DMR NXDM DStar YSF MMDVM DVswitch

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Mon Jun 18 16:19:59 UTC 2018

For all the expansion going on in the field of Amateur digital radio,

The time has come for us to explain/talk about this in the amateur
community as best we can.

In purpose thereof, this net should go a long way in bridging some
information gaps. For the newb and intermediate.

I can say it is the largest growth potential I may ever witness in my
lifetime in Amateur Radio.

And isn't the term 'growth in ham radio' a switch ?

We will be discussing:

Digital Modes:   DMR  /YSF /P25 /DSTAR /NXDN using MMDVM and bridging
these to ALLSTAR

Net to be held on the Allstar Network at*
*

*8:30 pm esdst / 00:30 utc  - TUES JUNE 19, 2018*

*_*Guest Speakers N4IRS Steve & N4IRR Mike of the dev crew at
DVswitch/Allstar*_*

Introductions to the digital radio field of /software/hardware and
relationship/connectivity with Allstar software

And as much Q & A at the end as we can sneak in. "Round-table"
discussion to follow after the net.

To help split the 'potential' bandwidth demands,
(So we don't possibly get overwhelmed with personal node streams that
are very welcome)

Those _west of the Mississippi_, please connect on *29993*

AND_OHIO only_ on *49999* And the rest _east of the Mississippi_ on *29999*

Echolink nodes *KB8JNM-L ( 155783 )* *east*   & *KB8JNM-R ( 804396 )
west*  both available.

Additional information at     www.29999.link

We may have a IRLP gateway available but unknown at this time of post,
I'll try to update the website with that before the net.

Hope to demo a live ASL<>DMR gateway link to DMR TAC (314) or other tba
at some point during the net.

Please connect  "15 minutes in advance" for radio/audio checks.

If all goes well, a follow-up net in July.

tnx,73,

...mike/kb8jnm