[App_rpt-users] first time run

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:03:33 UTC 2018

Strangely, even after the node is reporting to ASL network properly and
being online. If I try to send the server download command from the portal
it fail with that on asterisk CLI:

[Jun 19 14:00:53] NOTICE[1973]: chan_iax2.c:9471 socket_process: Rejected
connect attempt from 67.215.233.178, request '0 at allstar-sys' does not exist