[App_rpt-users] ASL Digital Radio/MMDVM Intro Tech "NET" Tues June 19 @ 00:30z **********************

ARS W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:11:04 UTC 2018

When does Tuesday, June 19th at 00:30z occurs for You?
For me, in the Central Time Zone, it was last night (Monday),  at 19:30
local.  If it's to happen in roughly 2.5 hours, that'd make it 00:30z on
WEDNESDAY, or, is that too difficult to understand?
For you, in Ohio, in the EASTERN time zone, 00:30z occurs at 20:30, or 8:30
(if military time is too difficult to calculate for you).
You -do- realize that once the clock passed from 23:59:59 to 00:00:01,
Monday becomes Tuesday... don't You?

Let's review...
00:30z Tuesday, occurs at 20:30 EST MONDAY NIGHT!

Maybe someone sold you a defective calandar?