[App_rpt-users] ASL Digital Radio/MMDVM Intro Tech "NET" Tues

David david at kg5rdf.com
Wed Jun 20 17:28:47 UTC 2018

Just an fyi, I connected to 29993 and talked and could here anyone on the node that talked, but could not hear the net. Moved over to 29999 and could here net audio but dropped within a minute. Reconnect and same thing. I was recording it externally via sdr, but dropped too much. Will try again next net.
-------- Original message --------From: Mike <mm at midnighteng.com> Date: 6/20/18  12:09 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: app_rpt-users at lists.allstarlink.org Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] ASL Digital Radio/MMDVM Intro Tech "NET" Tues
I will have a full report for the group on thurs/fri,

The issues for the net last night are much different set of issues than
many think.

but no, the audio was amuck on 2 instances for the attempt.

...mike/kb8jnm