[App_rpt-users] Allmon2 help

Steven Blackford kb7sqi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 21:05:01 UTC 2018

Hey Russell,
    You can get Allmon2 right from the GitHub site:

https://github.com/tsawyer/allmon2

The setup is pretty straight forward.  One of these days when I actually get a free day, I’ll package it up as a Debian package, I just haven’t had time lately for anything.  I have Supermon working on the ASL image as well.  It’s pretty much 100% ported on PI’s, but I need to create a few scripts to pull the same info for X64/I386 systems.  Other than that it works great on ASL as well. 😊  Hope you’re doing well.  73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI