[App_rpt-users] ASL Pi hardware requirements ?

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Wed Jun 20 22:10:29 UTC 2018

Well, the time has come for me to eat  some Pi topped with ASL sprinkles,

I have a goal of using it for the TXr on a my revised split site 6m
repeater,

So, I have ordered a bunch of different Pi's to taste but I don't see
the min requirements for the hardware,

Will the image run on a Orange Pi zero w512mb (I would think it does) or
does this need 1gb

perhaps it's there and I just overlooked it speed reading....LOL

The different flavors have not yet arrived so I have plenty of time.

...mike/kb8jnm