[App_rpt-users] ASL Pi hardware requirements ?

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Thu Jun 21 02:00:57 UTC 2018

Thanks Steve and Angelo

So it sounds like just a little thin heatsink will fix it up. I have
lots of cooling goodies laying around.
But I have one of those Steve but it's 256m so don't figure I'll do much
with that.
I have download the image and tried it in that nano, no boot. It may be
defective.

but i'm in the experimental mood so I ordered a few different ones to test.
I have to say, so far I do like the zero-w
But I have not check enough to know how great that is. But I think i
want one more just to have.
When you got your first VW, it was the greatest car in the world till
you got the Pontiac...LOL
I also have a pi3b+ coming since the 1.4ghz and wifi are appealing to me
at this point.

...mike/kb8jnm