[App_rpt-users] ASL Pi hardware requirements ?

David david at kg5rdf.com
Thu Jun 21 02:07:58 UTC 2018

I always gone with pi3b raspberry. Do have two pi3b+ raspberry, but only have one of those deployed as a repeater site link. They have a 14 battery backup. Running the bridge just on pi3b. I started using heat sinks and fans. Do have one pi out in a field in the Texas heat, no fan, or heat sinks. It has lived for over a year.
-------- Original message --------From: Mike <mm at midnighteng.com> Date: 6/20/18  5:10 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: app_rpt-users at lists.allstarlink.org Subject: [App_rpt-users] ASL Pi hardware requirements ?

Well, the time has come for me to eat  some Pi topped with ASL sprinkles,

I have a goal of using it for the TXr on a my revised split site 6m
repeater,

So, I have ordered a bunch of different Pi's to taste but I don't see
the min requirements for the hardware,

Will the image run on a Orange Pi zero w512mb (I would think it does) or
does this need 1gb

perhaps it's there and I just overlooked it speed reading....LOL

The different flavors have not yet arrived so I have plenty of time.

...mike/kb8jnm