[App_rpt-users] No kernel in install

kc8qch at gmail.com kc8qch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 04:25:27 UTC 2018

Yes an internet connection it sounds like. When I was trying to install this
on a VM, I had to change the config of my network card depending on the
distro I was trying to install otherwise the network connection would not
initialize properly so it would not be able to pull down the rest of the
install. If you are trying to install this on bare metal, then chances are
pretty good the network card did not load properly and you don't have a
network connection to the internet. You may want to make sure you have one.

   Jeff