[App_rpt-users] Connectivity issues

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sat Jun 23 20:58:34 UTC 2018

 >>>The issue is the total lack of clue on their part, don't
intentionally break how the internet works.

The point is you are wanting to 'blame' them.

How do you know it is something of their creation and not a response to
a attack or just a attack itself.

I don't like them, but not willing to go as far as to blame them. All of
us in VOIP will face our own similar network security issues soon enough.

Who do we blame then ? Still not your pig - not your farm ?

They are likely doing what they can in response to a attack on their
network. Same as you would in switching ports in response to a problem.

It does not 'fix it', it just makes do. Problem is still there. So if
you were them, would you do nothing and jeopardize the whole network ?

I ask that you think about it more broadly.

...mike/kb8jnm