[App_rpt-users] Parrot Mode

kc8qch at gmail.com kc8qch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 20:36:14 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon/evening/morning to everyone,

        Tell me about parrot mode. I am trying to play around with it and have read what I have found online, but I am still not clear on a few things:

1.	Does it only work on the node it is active for or could the node be connected to another node and used on that node? For example. Node A has Parrot mode turned on. It is connected to node B. Can you transmit on Node B and have Node A parrot what it heard back?
2.	Does it only work over the radio or can it be used on a radio less node?

        I am trying to set one up on a private node vs a public node so I can move it around as needed in my own network for testing things. I am just trying to understand the mode more is all.

   Thanks 😊

    Jeff

Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH

Email: kc8qch at gmail.com