[App_rpt-users] statpost

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Thu Jun 28 02:37:15 UTC 2018

I just found a problem and not sure how to fix it. Last Monday I changed
my udp port number after some had indicated issues connecting. I was
using 4569, though on my 28599 node 4570 seemed to work, though I never
have inbound connects, just outbound.

So after modifying the port numbers in iax.conf, rpt.conf, etc I
restarted asterisk and changed the port mapping in my router.

Still nobody can connect. So I looked at the downloaded rpt_extnodes
file and the port number for both nodes is 4569.

I have uncommented the statpost lines in rpt.conf, which is a Limey
distro, BTW. Also, FWIW when I point a browser at
http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php the response is error...

What I have:

; ** For Limey Linux **
statpost_program=/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/dev/null
statpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php ; Status updates

What might I have wrong?

GeorgeC
W2DB