[App_rpt-users] statpost

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Thu Jun 28 14:40:39 UTC 2018

On 6/27/18 10:37 PM, George Csahanin wrote:
> I just found a problem and not sure how to fix it. Last Monday I changed
> my udp port number after some had indicated issues connecting. I was
> using 4569, though on my 28599 node 4570 seemed to work, though I never
> have inbound connects, just outbound.

Do you have a NAT device in your network?  If so you have a port forwarding
forwarding issue.

> So after modifying the port numbers in iax.conf, rpt.conf, etc I
> restarted asterisk and changed the port mapping in my router.

You must change this in the portal under your server config.

> I have uncommented the statpost lines in rpt.conf, which is a Limey
> distro,

This is very old, you should install the Debian based ASL distro.

> BTW. Also, FWIW when I point a browser at
> http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php the response is error...

This is normal, your IP must match the IP of the server for this to work, and
you need to pass the variables to it.

Check in the nodes list in the portal and see if you're registered (green).
The stats server is a completely different box and it has no bearing if your
node is registered/connectable on the network.

73's
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice