[App_rpt-users] installing allstarlink

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Thu Jun 28 15:23:19 UTC 2018

I am of little help to you but I did find this on the web, perhaps it helps,

http://www.dmkeng.com/images/URI-FAQs.pdf

But I might add that DMK supports their product and know-how, you should
consult their library for instructions.

Generally, if you are using the radio for PL/CTCSS signalling and not
the DSP in asterisk/app_rpt, it would be a simpleusb install

but if not, you would need the extended services of radiousb.

...mike/kb8jnm