[App_rpt-users] Random node assignments

John Rudolph- N2YP John at n2yp.com
Wed Mar 7 22:02:02 UTC 2018

I've been running a 2 node URI Dial setup on a computer with no issues. Last night I installed a 3rd URI node and now every time I reboot asterisk it randomly assigns the node number to each radio/URI pair and it's never the same. I'm not using a USB hub but just the USB ports on the back of the computer and I have left things plugged into the same ports. I've tried swapping USB to node via radio-tune-menu which works until I reboot. Thoughts?

John N2YP