[App_rpt-users] node radio

David Waters dwaters5 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 16:44:31 UTC 2018

in order to get my boefing 888 radio to work on my node I had to do the following/in Simpleusb.conf fileI added      carrierfrom= usbI has to do this to this line        ;ctcssfrom= no       If you notice I hade to comment this line out. simply putting no did not workthe radio would not work until i commented the line out.My question is WHY.What am I missing that simply placing no in lind did not work.  AND YER I shut down asterisk and restarted it  I even rebooted node but didn't work until I commented line out.
There has to be something someplace controlling this line or this line must be controlling some other file or line.
Any help  my brain is turning to mush.
Dave AB3MZ