[App_rpt-users] Bash Shell

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Mar 21 02:52:17 UTC 2018

On 3/20/18 7:23 PM, John Rudolph- N2YP wrote:
> Im working on a bash shell to make some connection via rpt fun and the
> asterisk cli. Is there a way to insert the extension/node number that
> triggers the shell into said shell automatically?

I think what you're asking here is can you export a variable to it from within
app_rpt?

http://docs.allstarlink.org/drupal/node/94

Look at:

Get a detailed directory listing of the '/tmp' directory, and put its output
into the file '/tmp/example.txt' every time node 2001 is connected to, and
stops indicating keying towards our node
(not that anyone would ever really want to do that... its just an example).

TEMPVAR = v|e|${RPT_ALINKS} =~ "\",2001[TRC]K\""
ls -l /tmp > /tmp/example.txt = s|f|TEMPVAR

Basically you can define an action to take when a VAR is set and then pass
that var to the action on the command line.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net