[App_rpt-users] First time run problem

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Thu Mar 22 13:18:56 UTC 2018

Tom,
Did you get a chance to look at the included readme that was in the zip
file?

Login: repeater
Passsword: allstarlink
SSH port: 22
User repeater has sudo privileges (sudo -s)

There may have been updates to the operating system and AllStarLink
since this image was built.
Run the following commands after the first time you boot.

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade -y
reboot

at the # prompt run "asl-menu" to setup your node.

73, Steve N4IRS