[App_rpt-users] User Guide

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 03:32:24 UTC 2018

Search youtube.com of install instructions. That will help even though they
will be out of data as a new release (ALS 1.01) was posted a couple of days
ago. Check the AllstarLink WiKi for the downloads. It will walk you through
the setup and has a menu to help new users get going without mucking around
with Linux.

--
Tim WD6AWP