[App_rpt-users] download config from portal to dial

Chris Curtis demoman at rollanet.org
Sat Mar 31 21:32:36 UTC 2018

I apologize for taking up bandwidth for something that has to be trivial.

The acid box died some time ago and I finally installed 32bit dial on a new
box.
(ASL_1.01-20180228-amd64-i386-debian-stretch-netinst)

I've made it through asl-menu initial step
(repeater password, time zone, static ip etc)

Now, I just want to download my node configuration from the portal.

I've been unsuccessful in finding where that option/menu item is.
I've found the backup/restore dialog but it has a node number of 1999
instead of asking for my allstarlink portal credentials.

Is this 'function' still available or has it migrated to backup/restore
function only?
(you must setup your node, back it up to the allstarlink server, then you
can restore it later)

Thanks for your time list members and again, I apologize for the bandwidth.
:)

Chris
KB0WLF