[App_rpt-users] Zoiper using IAXRPT not working on iPhone?

ssedgwick ssedgwick at suddenlink.net
Fri May 4 16:50:50 UTC 2018

Is anyone having problems using Zoiper on an iPhone with IAXRPT on Allstar?  I have an Android phone and all my ham friends have iPhones.  Zoiper works fine on my Android phone, but all my friends with iPhone, Zoiper stopped working.  It was working fine around 2 weeks ago on the iPhone.  I don’t have any details other than Zoiper is not dialing when they try to use Zoiper with an iPhone.

My first question is anyone else has a problem with Zoiper on an iPhone not dialing with trying to connect IAXRPT on Allstar?

Thanks,
Steve_WB8GRS