[App_rpt-users] AllStar Link Planned Maintenance Notice

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sat May 5 01:49:47 UTC 2018

Greetings,

The admin team is moving servers from one facility to another tomorrow
beginning at 10 am EST, 1400 UTC Saturday May 4, 2018.  This will impact the
following services which are not geo-redundant:

Listserver (this list)
Mail @allstarlink.org
Wiki.allstarlink.org
Primary DNS

We expect the outage to last 4-8 hours, during which time these services will
be unavailable.  The IP address will stay the same, however ISP prefix filters
may need to update on your ISP end to permit the new AS path to the IP space
used for these services.

The registration and the portal will be unaffected during this migration.

This is all work being done by the admin team to make AllStar Link server
infrastructure more robust and ensure a reliable service for our users.

Thank you,
Bryan Fields, W9CR
AllStarLink Admin Team Lead