[App_rpt-users] New ASL v 1.0.1 not connecting to any HUB or Node

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:56:57 UTC 2018

Hi Alberto, from the raspberry pi or the x86 machine can you ping outside
of your local network?

Like: ping 8.8.8.8. ?

If yes, can you ping www.google.com ?

If it does not work. That would point to either A: a badly programmed
network maybe bad netmask or bad gateway.

Or B: wrong DNS settings.

Can you come back with the result?

Pierre VE2PF