[App_rpt-users] ASL Deployed on a VPS in under 1 hour as HUB

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Wed May 16 14:57:48 UTC 2018

Bottom line, Vultr sucks. I had a hub deployment there supporting 5
repeaters and it was nothing but constant issues and finally scrapped it
alltogether. They are one of the few providers however that will allow
custom ISO's and do BGP announcements so I left that portion in place until
I can find another.

Their support is about useless, they were quick to blame anything I had
running vs. their oversold and saturated infrastructure.

73
Stephen
K1LNX