[App_rpt-users] Node Type

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed May 16 19:37:05 UTC 2018

One thing the USBradio needs to act as a COS or decode CTCSS is access
to unfiltered audio from the receiver. In the case of the Boefeng, you
do not have access to that unfiltered audio. The receive audio you are
picking off is already filtered (deemphasized) so you can not use the
COS or CTCSS feature of USBradio.

Steve N4IRS