[App_rpt-users] CM108B

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:40:13 UTC 2018

All of the newer fobs from Amazon are shipping with CM108B. I ordered some
of these cards as shown in the links below, and it looks like they all have
the CM108B.

https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-Aluminum-External-
Adapter-AU-EMCB/dp/B00XM883BK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=
1522680132&sr=8-2&keywords=cm108

https://www.amazon.com/KNACRO-Free-driver-sound-CM108/dp/
B01F4LNXUI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1522680368&sr=8-1&keywords=cm108

I'm not around my nodes yet to test the fobs if they work, but I thought I
remember the CM108B not being supported last time I checked 4 months ago.
(except for our favorite people at hamvoip).

Does ASL support this? It is getting harder to find fobs that do not have
CM108B

skyler