[App_rpt-users] ASL debian install script (not iso)

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Fri May 18 14:20:23 UTC 2018

Yes, I seem to miss thins deploying this way.

So, After looking into it a bit more, the debian 9 I started with, "was
a minimal install" and the host I was using did not have the full flavor
OS nor did they allow for the iso so, I'm back to vultr for the next
install.

I was only doing it for testing purposes and perhaps write a easy
how-to. But I don't want to put that much time in it... LOL...

I am writing a quicky for the ISO install at vultr. (the iso stays with
your account so you can do multiple deployments from the same). And you
can destroy the server and start anew anytime you want. As well as snap
a image of it's current drive.

I'll send a link soon.

...mike/kb8jnm