[App_rpt-users] ASL debian install script (not iso)

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Fri May 18 17:36:11 UTC 2018

Well, while not investigating it further at this time,

I was not sure how minimal the minimal Deb9 install that was at
A2-hosting, so,

Without the Full Flavor offering....

I did not know what I was missing, that might have been expected in the
scripting.

Since I'm not a debian guy, at this point, I'll leave that to others for
now.

I may come back to it later. I am fairly certain that the minimal
install was missing something needed.

...mike/kb8jnm