[App_rpt-users] ASL debian install script (not iso)

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sat May 19 17:06:07 UTC 2018

Well,
I tested it this morning with the Stretch images posted by Raspbian.
Everything installed fine and DAHDI is working. But, they have removed
OSS support from the kernel so no support for a USB radio interface.
I have a way to put back the OSS without changing the kernel. I still
need to do more work but it is possible.

73, Steve N4IRS