[App_rpt-users] Passing DTMF # digit

Mike Lee ksixmju at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:28:25 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I have several sites linked via RF (with controllers) and am now adding a
few sites linked via RTCMs connected to controllers.

The way my controllers work is that to access a site's controller via a
distance site, you prefix that controller and give it a command.

We use #xxx as a prefix.

Is it possible to just pass the # digit to the remote controller?

I guess in essence, I want NO DTMF muting, anywhere across the RTCMs, since
my DTMF muting occurs at each controller before it hits a user facing
repeater.

I've read and read through much of the archive of this list and I'm still
missing something.

I have all the RTCMs as one private node in voter.conf and mixminus=y. In
rpt.conf I have duplex=0, propagate_dtmf=yes, linktolink=yes.

Thanks,

Mike