[App_rpt-users] AllStar nodes in the Cloud

Steven Blackford kb7sqi at gmail.com
Mon May 21 22:17:26 UTC 2018

Hey David,
  I agree it’s a good idea to test the system.  I think it depends on who you use for your service.  I’ve seen good/bad services out there.  So shop around.  Cheap isn’t always the best way to go.  Most offer a 24-73 hr free trial.  I’d use that time to make sure they’re a reliable service.  I can tell  you I’ve had great luck using this provider for a Windows server & Linux servers:

https://www.nfoservers.com

I know quite a few others who use them as well.  I get nothing for passing the info on.  Just a happy customer of their service.  73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI