[App_rpt-users] RAW 512mb VPS Instance running flawless (so far)

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Wed May 23 17:07:15 UTC 2018

Well, I could not leave well enough alone...

I ran into a 'available' 512mb instance 'at the New Jersey server rack'
@ vultr and had a extra node to test with, so I did deploy it last night
before bed.

It is in the raw. I have not done any special sauce programming to it.

Set-up my iaxrpt and left it alone. Took me all but 20 minutes for the
whole thing.

You are welcome to check it out and play. But I will be dumping this in
a month or so for some other tests.

Connect up for a chat/round-table and give it a workout in the evenings
if you would.

I'm sticking with my suggestion to stay away from the Miami server rack
at vultr. (for now)

The node is 49999 and is a bare/raw install

I have updated my how2 for this for a vultr deployment to reflect the
issues folks emailed me with that I was not clear enough on. You may
pass that along to those interested. It's sure to save some a a little
headache and time.

http://29993.link/asl-vps.html

Anyway, I will be listening for a chat  on 49999 as I can but mainly in
the eve here in 8/9p-1am est.

I'll let everyone know what issues pop up with a 512mb instance. I
really do not expect any outside of

memory usage,  dependant on how many outbound streams, if we can even
hit that mark in a real world test.

Thanks fellas, 73,

...mike/kb8jnm