[App_rpt-users] SSH Login Issue

David david at kg5rdf.com
Fri May 25 03:03:53 UTC 2018

I must be missing something. Everything went well with the new image. I am able to access the ip via putty. It gives me "Access denied" when I enter name and password for repeater. The name and password works fine from a monitor/keyboard plugged directly into the pi. I loaded the zip image this time and followed the readme file as mention in a previous email. This is my first dial node, but have 7 other nodes I ssh into all the time local and remote. I not grasping something that is staring at me:)
Any help is appreciated
null