[App_rpt-users] Android IAXRPT

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Thu May 31 14:57:18 UTC 2018

Just a note to those that try Android IAXRPT on older phones...

I have a old galaxy s4 i keep around for utility tasks as I am a iPhone
guy. (time to update that)

But if you install this on smaller screens, you will not be able to see
all the buttons to make it work.

So go to the google play website and look at screenshots to see what you
should be seeing on your phone.

Could save some a little grief.

...mike/kb8jnm