[App_rpt-users] My role with AllStarLink

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:54:39 UTC 2018

been ont he wagon since 2008-9 and I realy like the platform. Jim and his
helper did a great job for the amateur community. And Steve, you did a
amazing job keeping the memory and work of Jim alive. To all the guys that
helped I just want to say thanks, To you Steve, a special thank you and I
hope to keep on having news from you.

Pierre
VE2PF