[App_rpt-users] RTCM [RX Packet Out of Bounds] ***Updated***

Hayden Honeywood haydenph91 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:56:10 UTC 2018

Is the time in UTC? How far off is the system time?

Have you done a full calibration of each board?
What baud rate do you run on your GPS's?

I tend to use 9600 baud and have had no issues with the GPS's I have used.

There is various GPS debug tools available in the RTCM. They are documented
here -
https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/RTCM_Client#GPS

Can you possibly try injecting a 9.6MHz signal in place of the crystal on
board? Perhaps you have a variant of James KI0KN's problem where his
crystals were off frequency.

I can't comment on that as I built all my boards and they have external
frequency references.

Regards
Hayden VK7HH