[App_rpt-users] asl source code

Tom tom at k5tra.net
Mon Nov 19 16:14:26 UTC 2018

I just setup an ASL image for the Stretch distro. I have been running DIAL
for some time with good results. I delayed making this upgrade because I
have quite a few of my own tweaks and tools installed. It has been easier to
just clone my image for new nodes. Part of what I've been doing requires
edits to app_rpt.c and recompiling. This has always been easy to do through
the from the earlier CentOS through the DIAL releases. When I looked for the
directory with source code, I was surprised to not find it. Is there a
detailed "how to" documented step by step procedure posted somewhere on
installing source and make/recompile files? I don't want to break what I now
have working with the new ASL.
Thanks,
Tom / K5TRA