[App_rpt-users] Votermon

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Tue Nov 20 04:27:11 UTC 2018

The votermon files are here: https://github.com/AllStarLink/voter/   I
don't know where the documentation is.  I used to have it all working on my
site, but at some point I forgot about it and after several other upgrades
I found that it was not working.  I don't remember what I did long ago to
get it working then.  My old page that once worked, but apparently not any
more, is at http://www.midlandsnetworking.com/VoterMon.htm

Let me know if you figure it out.