[App_rpt-users] Brandmeister Password reset

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Nov 25 00:24:26 UTC 2018

Gee Bryan...

that's what I'm looking for. Where is their contact list ?

Any way to contact ? I can find nothing that "does not require a
log-in". And that is the problem and point.

I would not be asking if I had some other way to reach those that might
know or be in authority for a fix !

It's not like I have not tried to follow proper channels for 2 months,
just none that I can find, work.

So if anyone has a reply, please send it direct /off list. Sorry to
disturb your peace with 3 messages Bryan.

...mike/kb8jnm