[App_rpt-users] It’s almost here

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Tue Nov 27 16:50:28 UTC 2018

If I were you, I would take consideration to security and not list the
exact locations of your systems.

Place them somewhere near where they are and not the exact listing per
your co-ordination spec's.

That is a message to everyone !  Some of you do not have a issue to
worry about, but some do.

Why would anyone need to know the exact location.

...mike/kb8jnm