[App_rpt-users] Private Node IP Updates

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Fri Nov 30 16:55:32 UTC 2018

One possible method and probably most popular is to subscribe to a
dynamic DNS service.

Most routers have built-in section to enable these services.

It basically just uses a software update to read your current IP and
send it to the name server who will hand it to those seeking your address.

Check with a few actually using a service to see how it has worked for
them (reputation)

A quick look on the net will show you there are plenty of folks doing
it. I have not used one in 17 years so I can't recommend one.

...mike/kb8jnm