[App_rpt-users] headers hold - how long?

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Oct 21 14:01:29 UTC 2018

ASL continues to update as needed. And if you update/upgrade, you have
the latest and greatest.
It is the operating system to what you are putting that hold on.
Mainly for OSS sound support.

JJ posted a potential work around for sound support with the later OS
Kernel. So if you want to test, here is his link.
Nothing official that i am aware of so, as you wish, guinea pig away.
Do read it all over before doing anything.

http://enhanced.github.io/2018/08/ASL_With_ALSA

Thanks to JJ

...mike/kb8jnm