[App_rpt-users] Assistance with Radio Operation

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Oct 21 18:56:05 UTC 2018

Well, let's start with your rpt.conf file.

rxchannel = SimpleUSB/usb_29285

If usbradio/usb_xxxxx send the usbradio.conf file

In one form or another, the PTT trigger starts as software.
I'm not sure about your radio interface, it's unknown to me.
But the activation adjustments are normally made in those files.
But it sounds like perhaps you have something proprietary ???

If ASL does not know what to send to the usb radio interface to activate
the PTT and with the correct logic, you will not have one.

But I doubt your pi is at fault. Control signals must have proper
attachment to software and hardware.

...mike/kb8jnm