[App_rpt-users] docs.allstarlink.org

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Oct 21 22:08:58 UTC 2018

So, what happened to the docs.allstarlink.org site???

As for running my mouth, I'll provide hosting for the docs website or
server for FREE, if that's the issue. No stupid political strings
attached.

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018, Bryan Fields wrote:

> John David, I’ve yet to see you do anything on the wiki, or assist in
any way other than running your mouth.  Oh and theres the whole criminal
copyright infringement and plagiarism thing.