[App_rpt-users] docs.allstarlink.org

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Oct 24 07:10:34 UTC 2018

Bryan,

LMAO.  Well, seeing as 12.17.28.0/23 has been under my control since 2004,
yeah I think I'll claim it.

As for the 12.17.29.168 IP address, that is assigned to a VPS at my CoLo.

Yep, it was used for the hamvoip.org DNS lookup system. IT HAS ALSO BEEN
DOWN SINCE HURRICANE FLORENCE, ABOUT 09/14/2018---over a month ago!

As for "TESTING," all that system EVER did was retrieve a copy of the
published nodelist file once about every 30 seconds from the DNS PUBLISHED
AllStarLink registration system. The was for use with the HamVoIP DNS
lookup system. I was officially granted access to do this by a member of
the AllStarLink, Inc., board.

So, unless you've got anything else (which you don't!), crawl back under
your rock.

73, David KB4FXC