[App_rpt-users] docs.allstarlink.org

Michael Wolthuis wolthuis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:32:39 UTC 2018

Tim,
That is GREAT!  This really could die down and there are some great things about HamVoip, but it only benefits everyone, if it benefits everyone.  In other words, sounds like you guys had a great deal, everyone sticks to that and we can get this thing moving forward not backwards!

I couldn’t appreciate more David’s talents on HamVoip and look forward to figuring out common interest.  Past issues can be mended with some care and support.

Let’s do it!

Mike
Kb8zgl