[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 116, Issue 13

Mike Besemer mwbesemer at cox.net
Wed Oct 24 22:43:49 UTC 2018

Just because you don't have the balls to man up and put on a uniform to
defend the country doesn't make those of us who do warmongers.  We sacrifice
freely so you can sit at home on your fat butt, eat Cheetos and drink French
piss water, all while pretending to be something that you are not; human.
Your skills as a computer geek mean nothing; those who sacrifice for those
who they will never meet are the heart of this nation.

If you think for one microsecond that your opinion of me means a rats ass,
you are far more perverted than I thought.  Considering that I
self-actualized while the better part of you was still a wet spot on the
mattress, I couldn't give two hoots in hell what you think.

If David and HamVoIP are criminals, then I suggest that you file charges
against them and have them brought to justice.  Otherwise, all you're doing
is running your fat, slobbering mouth and wasting oxygen badly needed but
actually human beings.  Your attitude toward preserving the memory and
wishes of Jim Dixon borders on perversion; how do you think he'd feel about
your behavior towards others on this list?  It he was half the man he was
purported to be, he'd be appalled.  And if he agrees with your behavior,
then perhaps his property isn't worth protecting anyway.

Do whatever the hell you want.  You will anyway.

WM4B