[App_rpt-users] Deploying a virtual ASL server on Vultr

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Sep 2 05:23:55 UTC 2018

On 9/2/18 12:58 AM, Buddy Brannan wrote:
> I’m fairly certain at this point (Rachel O. Assisting) that this is an
> accessibility issue more than anything. I’m at a boot prompt in the virtual
> console, but of course can’t interact with it.

Just catching up reading this, but why can't you interact with it?

If you're running from the browser it's just standard VNC, you may be able to
use a VNC client rather than one based in the browser.  That said, I do have a
mac and am able to access VM's just fine in Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net