[App_rpt-users] Android Allstar Control App

Greg Thornwall thorn at myactv.net
Sun Sep 2 12:51:25 UTC 2018

If anyone is interested, I wrote an app that lets you control your node via an Android device. It's really simple, connect, disconnect, status and it shows who is connected. I'll be adding more features when I get time. It does an ssh connection into the node and issues commands via the CLI.  I would eventually like to add audio using IAX or SIP. I found some SIP demos with code but have not had the time to experiment with it. I have been using it on a Samsung, Android 8.0 and 4.4.

I don't have it on the Play Store but you can download it and install it manually. More info and download link:

http://kd3su.com/allStar/app/

For some reason this email did not get posted to the list server before.

73 Greg KD3SU